Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thoughts?


I have had the unique opportunity to venture out and speak to all sorts of groups ~ as I push forward I try hard to improve upon what I do !

So my question to all of you is this ~

When attending a conference what are the things you hope to take away from a keynote address? 

Always working towards improvement and no better folks to ask than those in the audience ~~ Right? Right!

What inspires you ? Gets you going? Makes you think?  Pushes you?

Eager to hear your thoughts!

Ready ~ Set ~ Go!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I'd like to say I absolutely love the quote you chose; it's so true! Second, I like to listen to speakers who I can connect with. I know this is going to sound bad, but I want to hear of their failures as a stepping stone to where they are today. Sometimes I get so discouraged when things don't go according to plan, but then I have to remember it's the not so glamorous moments that lead to the awesome things. I feel people forget that because you don't hear of the not so glamorous moments in success stories. But most importantly, be real. Be yourself, I'd much rather listen to real people than a glorified version of the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your thoughts!!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to send them! I love what you had to say and Yes I do talk about family experiences when I speak however I never really thought of them as a stepping stone - they so are - thank you for giving me yet another angle to speak from !!!! Thanks for following along ~

    ReplyDelete