Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dress UP = Happy

I love fashionable women ~ no matter what the age!

I watch the TODAY show each day while in my office 
Check it out  here on the Today Show

Today I learned something that I think I have known all along  ~
 Fashion and the way we dress is inside us !

As quoted from the famous fashion icon Iris Apfel ~
"I don't put a lot of effort into my fashionable daily looks. "I don't really think about it. I just feel it... When you dress up, you feel happy."



This is so me !  I don't try to create outfits they just kinda morph into something. Sometimes a hit and maybe sometimes a miss (according to my mom ) But nonetheless I am not afraid to try something that I see in a magazine or in a store window while walking in downtown San Francisco.  Dressing up makes me happy ~ its an expression of what I am feeling that day!

So what is my point today ~ To be YOU ~ What makes you happy?  Dress the part!


2 comments: