Friday, October 26, 2012

LOVE ~ New Opportunities

This past week I had the opportunity to travel to San Francisco CA to attend the Grand National Livestock Show and Rodeo~ while there I spent some time with the folks of Stockshow Confidential. What ? You have not heard of Stockshow Confidential. Well let me tell you ! Stockshow Confidential is an informative and entertaining look into the stock show circuit in America. Each week the  TV series will take a look at the aspects of showing livestock from finding the right animal to showing it at many of the stock shows across the nation.  Along the way viewers will meet some of the top breeders and judges in the country who will touch on topics such as purchasing , feeding, grooming and showmanship.  Whether a seasoned veteran or a first year showman Stockshow Confidential will reveal the excitement of showing livestock.



And since this is my blog and I get to write about whatever I want, I do want to make a shameless plug for the Breeders Corner of the Stockshow Website ~  Attention Breeders!!! for very competitive rates you can list your ranch information, logo and website on the Breeders page.  And the great thing is if you are interested you can contact ME and I can assist you with all of it .  

Check out the website , go to breeders corner, check out the rates and information and then call me ! And then snoop around and check out all of the great things happening at Stockshow.  

I am very excited for my new opportunity and to showcase so many of YOU !

 And as they say at Stockshow Confidential ~ See you all in the Winners Circle !  

No comments:

Post a Comment