Friday, December 9, 2011

A Coin Is A Charm Is A Necklace

During the past couple months of travel I have stumbled upon some amazing women creating some pretty amazing, unique treats! By now y’all know I love jewelry and really tend to fancy different things. While I was in Wichita Kansas this past month I found the girls of Razzle Tagz!  It was a great little find during the American Agriwomen Trade Show.  I find special things that then become my favorite things which mean I then must share them with all of you because it’s too good to keep to myself.
I picked up this great holiday necklace! Isn’t it cute?  These are actual coins made into charms. This was made out of a quarter and a fifty cent piece.  Yes real money!!!   Charms included themes of holiday, monograms, and sports teams just to name a few.  I loved them because they were really well made, simply unique and very competitively priced!  What a great little treat to pickup for a gift exchange, birthday or special something.  The girls can help you create your own special thought and make it come to life through your special requests.

If you are interested in a Razzle Tagz creation please give the girls a jingle by dropping them an email – they then can help you create your own special piece.


Simply amazing and so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment