Friday, June 24, 2011

The Ever So Popular ~ Collectible T



You can never have enough plain white tshirts – they go with absolutely everything. From v neck to cap sleeve, scoop neck to long sleeve or crew neck and ¾ length sleeve, the white tshirt is a wardrobe staple.  It is timeless! Dress them up or down, every girl should have a few of them to complete her wardrobe.

But sometimes you need to branch out to the “collectible tshirt.”  All of us have them. You know concert tshirts, old logo school team tshirts or your favorite eatery or hang out.  Colorful collectible tees are fun and make a statement.  I like to wear my short sleeve tees with a long sleeve tee underneath or maybe even a thin long sleeve hooded tee to give it an extra bit of character.  Collectible tees are a way of expressing ourselves.

What? You don’t have a collectible tee – well why not support the industry we love and purchase an “I love Farmer” tee from http://www.ilovefarmers.org/.  Order your graphic collectible tee today. I promise this will never go out of style. They are made from American cotton,hold a  tremendous shape, wash up really well and you cant beat the saying across the front. (I know I have one in every color )


Collectible tshirts – a fun way to express yourself ! And……………. They look great with a pair of jeans, cool belt, tennis shoes and you know me – a scarf wrapped a million times around my neck!   Fun Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment