Friday, June 3, 2011

Beauty Must Haves for Summer~

I am drugstore junkie!  I admit it ! I try every new face cream, shampoo, hairspray, nail polish, lip gloss, bronzer and bubble bath that makes it to the store shelf.  Sooooooooooooooo, when I saw this I had to take a closer look and share with all of my FarmGirls interested in Fun Fashion!!! 

As summer begins to roll around (we certainly would not know it with this crazy weather)  it is time to think about the absolute musts to complete our summer beauty bag- maybe if we pick up a few of these essentials summer will get the hint it needs to get started~

Today MSN Lifestyle takes a look at products ranging from high end to items you can find in your local retailer.

Check them out here~

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/makeup-skin-care-hair/staticslideshowrealbeauty.aspx?cp-documentid=28895262&gt1=32002

Use these products and you might just enjoy summer a wee bit more ! And................. you will look great!


No comments:

Post a Comment