Tuesday, November 1, 2011

“Never give up on something you dream about every day”


Not sure where I saw this but it was awhile ago, I taped it to my computer so that I could reflect on it daily.  (yes I am weird like that) 

I have wanted to perfect my image, put everything under one umbrella, make it nice and neat. Blog, stationary, business cards- you name it I like a nice concise look.  With the help of my dear friend I am well on my way.  She is one of those techy, super smart computer geeks, (in a good way) .  I have now created a nice bio sheet so when someone says “Celeste can I get your bio?” I can say “Sure, let me send that to you right away.”  I feel like I am complete!

Excited for the opportunities ahead of me ~ for now I can venture out looking good !  Whether it be writing for a magazine, blogging on my own thoughts, speaking to the world on why I love farming and ranching or presenting a business card to someone I meet face to face – I can do it feeling good about the initial presentation.

What y’all think ? 

What do you think about every day? Don’t give up on it !  Keep at it until you make it a reality however small or large it might be !!!

Until next time when I find something fun to write about ~

8 comments:

  1. Love the quote I am now going to tape it up for me to look at. And the bio sheet great idea. I need to do that too. Love the new header.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. My most recent & current dream is to gain popularity for Gomers Inc. and S.B. Feedlots. Please like them on Facebook if you feel so inclined :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me every day Celeste! Love what you shared here and the new header is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the new header. Excited to see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep at it because you rock! Excited to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, Celeste! You go, Cowgirl! Blaze the trail :)

    ReplyDelete