Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spring Forward!

A peek into the year ahead~

Fall is in the air but Spring is on the minds of fashion designers everywhere.  It is said that one sign of a retreating storm is a rainbow.  A rainbow is what you will find when you checkout the 2012 spring line of clothing. 

According to the San Francisco Chronicle Personal Journal , colors will be vibrant and saturated! Look ahead to below the knee skirts, high necklines and overall less skin showing.  Many seem to be thinking retro and 1960 style thoughts.

This is not the last you will hear of this , eager to share lots more in the months ahead but thinking y'all might want a glimpse into what the Fashion World will be showcasing in 2012!

Until next time ~

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear "less skin". Just bought fall clothes and can't wait for some new items to arrive in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got giddy when I read "vibrant and saturated." I can't wait for some beautiful, lively colors. The fall clothes out right now feel so drab to me. Also, really looking forward to below the knee skirts!

    ReplyDelete