Friday, January 20, 2012

Faux Pas ~ Never!

Faux  fur vests are all the rage ~ its simple ~ you need one !

Whether it is short fur or shaggy fur the vest should be a staple in your closet. They look so great over a crisp white shirt and a pile of chunky pearls paired with jeans or a fun skirt , tights and boots !

Not so adventurous how about just a simple short hair version paired with a classic long sleeve tshirt and some slacks or jeans?

Not sure where to look for one check out this out- there are all sorts of lengths, patterns and price ranges!  I can bet you will find something you like!

http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=fur+vest+for+women&qpvt=fur+vest+for+women&FORM=HURE#x0y116

3 comments:

  1. Love it. The Boy makes fun of me and says my white vest looks like a polar bear hide. I still love it!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much guys - I really love the whole faux fur vest craze!
    Appreciate your support to my blog!
    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete